Sunday, October 10, 2010

Foot Parties

So the most bizarre of my jobs in the "exploiting my body for money" category has to be my work as a foot fetish club girl. What? Yeah, it's pretty much what you think. Then again, you might not even know what to think. I certainly didn't until I was poor enough to troll Craig's list looking for a job.

For what it's worth, I don't really recommend trying to find work on Craig's list. At least, nothing that could be considered "Adult" in nature. It's not that the opportunities aren't there - they certainly are, even with the "Adult" section removed - it's that every time I inquired about a post, I got a bad vibe when I read the responses. The vast majority wanted me to send photos of my tits to be "evaluated." Uh-huh, sure. But those weren't creepy so much as an annoying waste of my time, since the ad posted seemed legitimize. Some, however, wrote back long detailed dissertations about how I'd been a "bad girl" and gave a blow by blow of my "punishment." WTF? Some of these were ads for house cleaners and dog walkers. They're like the internet equivalent of flashers on the street in long trench coats... they seem benign enough and then BAM! penis in your face and there is no other place to look.

The Foot Fetish ad was sort of a bait and switch as well. The ad posted simply said it was looking for models and to respond for more information. I did, and, to the credit of the organization, what came back was an honest and succinct description of what the gig was: you go to weekly theme parties and men with foot fetishes come and pay you to touch your feet. Well, that seemed easy enough. And in all honesty, the reason I gave it a try was because the email was written in full sentences with good grammar, unlike any other internet job response I had received.

At first it was exactly as described. I went to theme parties, dressed like a Sorority Girl, or a Cheerleader, or a Secretary. Girls would sit around the club and guys would filter in, scan the room for the one that struck their fancy, and then lead them to various couches and chairs (or the private VIP rooms) to 'session' (ie, rub the girl's feet, suck the girl's toes, or have the girl rub her feet on his body)

Need a visual? Let me demonstrate for you:

Pretty innocent right? Yeah, we'd usually have short skirts on, so when you lift your feet you can sneak a peek up the legs, but nothing really that sexual. Sometimes the guys liked to lick:
Ok, I guess it's sexual for them, but I don't really get anything out of it, so its really had to think of it as something somewhat taboo... And yeah, sometimes I'd get a little drunk and take it a little further, showing a little bit more leg or doing sessions in a bra instead of a shirt, but it was all in fun.
I will admit though, that in the back of my head, I kept thinking how much it was set up like a brothel: guys would pay to come in the door, then they would pick out the girl they wanted, then they would pay her for her time. Yeah, ok, that sounds a bit like prostitution, but ok, I'll be a foot hooker. I mean, it's just feet right? It's not like it's taking it too far.

And then one day, I was looking for an open room to session in at the end of the night and I walked into this: 
Oh god. Are those dolls having sex over the side of a couch? Yes. Yes they are. And that very couch was one I had laid on earlier in the night while getting me feet licked and oh god.... 

I turned and ran from the room. I mean, it's not good manners to stand there and stare when people are fucking like rabbits on a velvet couch that is used by everyone in the organization. And as I fled from the room I had a sickening realization: this isn't a silly facsimile of a brothel, this IS a brothel. I work for a brothel. 

You guys, I'm pretty naive. I'll admit it: I didn't put that together till that moment. And once I did, all the money that came from that innocence was gone. Suddenly, I would be taken to a session room and told "yeah, so, I don't really like feet... why don't you just let me touch your vagina" or "Oh no keep your shoes on. I think feet are gross. I'm going to pull my dick out and you're going to dance for me"

Suddenly, I found myself here:

And in case you missed the details:
Yes, that is his hand in his pants. 

Now, I want to make it clear that I have never EVER touched a penis at one of these clubs. I get the "but all the other girls go down on me" line all the time and I'm just not that desperate. Yet. Once, a guy tried to entice me by saying "I know it costs extra... I have another $20 here for you if you just put it in your mouth" and I literally laughed in his face. He got all pissy, and complained to management that I was "rude" and "uncooperative." Whatever. Although I am concerned that some of these other girls are giving blowjobs for a mere 20 bucks. 
Last night was my first night back at one of these parties in almost 8 weeks. The last time I was there, I was dancing for some guy and he took it upon himself to stick his hand in my vagina. No bueno. The next day, he had followed me on twitter and facebook and found me on the modeling site online. Creepy. Ass. Stalker.  I got really upset and swore I was done with it forever. But I found myself in some dire straights the past few weeks and finally broke down went.

Of course, because I was desperate, I had the worst night EVER. Too many girls to choose from + not enough guys to choose = no money for your friendly neighborhood Craftitute. The only interesting thing to report was that in my absence a man has started coming who simply lays on one of the beds and girls stand on his chest and bounce up and down. Sorta like:
I don't really get it, but I don't really get most of the stuff there. 

The crowd was simply annoying last night. They wanted to talk and mingle and the guys don't seem to understand that this isn't a real party, these girls don't really care about you and your day. I mean, it's fine to chat for a bit, but we are there to get paid for our time. So I gave up and went to drink with friends in the city.

NOTE: You might notice in the photos I have reenacted for you that the girl is always checking her cell phone. Although in real life, the girls try to be more subtle about it, this is generally how things go. Why? Well, the guys buy a session that lasts 10 minutes. It is up to the girl to keep tabs on the time. If you go over time and don't get a verbal OK to charge for another session, you're out that cash. So everyone is pretty good about checking their phones at various points of the ten minutes to know how much cash they are pulling in 

2 comments:

  1. Guys like that WOULD highlight their bangs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I am a shoe enthusiast (not fetishist). About half the shoes in my collection were gifted to me by the most glorious little sub I had as a prodomme. He wanted to pay me $150/half hour to rub, kiss, massage, and smell my feet. Oh, and he'd buy me new shoes, and fellate them. And sometimes brush my hair.

    That was the best few weeks of my life ever. Although, I'm sure you can commiserate, I don't think I'll ever forget what a tongue between my toes feels like x_x

    Creepy surprise brothel experience, though. Glad the establishment wasn't raided while you were working there!! That would stink.

    ReplyDelete