Saturday, October 22, 2011

The one where she cut off her hair

So as I mentioned in this post I recently cut off my hair with a knife. Don't worry though, it was all for a good cause. Er, no, cause isn't the right word, but I did benefit from it... so maybe the cause could be considered me. And I am a good cause. So, nevermind, I did do it for a good cause.

But in either case, I did cut off my hair with a knife, and I put it to use: I had a photographer there documenting the whole crazy process. It is now posted online, and I am making money from it. Not a ton. But at this writing I have made $44 whole dollars from my emotional distress! AMAZING.






Also, my hair? Red now.

I am hoping that I get some sympathy cash for said emotional distress. I mean, really... who cheats on me with a Jeresy girl?

No comments:

Post a Comment