Tuesday, October 11, 2011

greetings from la

oh right. this blog. just when I had a good idea my life became somewhat normal, no more fetish clubs or creepy modeling gigs.

dont worry though, that era of normal is over.

I am writing now from a starbucks in malibu. (fact: a week ago I had no idea malibu was a real place) why? you may ask. well I found out my loving boyfriend was in fact sleeping with a girl from Jersey (as if the cheating wasn't bad enough), I cut my hair off with a kitchen knife, and booked it west.
 
now I am waiting to meet a photographer with whom I have been talking online since I started modeling all those years ago. does malibu have nudity laws? lets hope not, because all I have with me is my makeup kit. I am excited.

however, dear readers, I know that is not why you are reading. and I wont disappoint. Friday  I am dancing in an amateur night competition at a local  strip club. because the prize is 500. and mamma needs that. I went in to fill out paperwork before I headed west and everyone told me what a great look I had. What I am saying here is that there is a real chance I will be a stripper before the month is out. and... I think I am excited by this fact.

in other news the owner of the foot fetish club emailed us this past week. suddenly we are no longer able to have parties in his space. also he "cannot talk about it." I smell a prostitution bust.  i knew it had been close at hand for some time. I am just so happy I got skeeved out enough to stop working there before ut went down.

1 comment:

  1. WTF?
    Really, a knife?
    I'm sorry that all that went down, but I'm happy that there will be more content.

    ReplyDelete