Saturday, March 5, 2011

Profile of a Foot Fetish.

At this point I thought it might be fun for you to all see a little video. At the last foot party I worked, I met a man named Jack. He had been to parties before, but I knew what he was into (not what you're thinking), and I didn't think I would be any good at it.

But one of the girls I'm friends with introduced me to him and arranged for us to do a double session. Having someone seasoned to show me the ropes, so to speak, put me at ease, and I agreed. While we waited for the session room to open up, I learned quite a bit about Jack. The most interesting tidbit, of course, was that he was on Jerry Springer a few years ago for his fetish.

So perhaps watching Jack explain it all can help you understand exactly what it is that goes on:



Make sense now? Especially when I say these guys a more than a little socially inept? Oh and because I know you're wondering: I AM NOT PRINCESS.

So there it is in true Springer fashion: not fake, really, but more than a little over the top. I certainly don't do aerobics before a foot party.

Here is the thing: Jack does love, as he puts it, 'white woman's feet'. But thats not actually the fetish he comes to the parties for. It goes a little deeper than that, which brings us to my first session with him at the last party:

Jack likes to be trampled. Hard. Which basically means he lies down and you kick the bloody shit out of him. He also wants to be called every racial slur in the book. Perhaps you understand my reservations about working with him before. Yes, he likes it, and asks for it, but I still feel a little weird about beating up a blind black man while calling him the N-word... AND THEN GETTING PAID FOR IT.

After we sessioned I was told that I needed to work on my racial slurs. I, apparently, don't know enough of them and I didn't use "any of the good ones." I.... I still don't know how to react to that statement.

But I will leave you with some interesting food for thought: Jack told the Springer show about the rest of his "white girl feet" fetish. And even the Jerry Springer show wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole.

1 comment: