Tuesday, March 15, 2011

one born every minute

Let's take this opportunity to talk about some crafts! I have two different etsy shops: one plant based and the other clothes. Lately I've been more into the plant based crafts... I think the impending spring has everything to do with that. So imagine my surprise when I check my email the other day and notice that I have sold a piece from the clothing line.

A hat. A hat I made out of bubble wrap. This hat:


I wore the outfit to a Lady Gaga concert. I can only guess that the purchase was somehow Gaga related as well. But still. Someone actually BOUGHT that. Just the hat though. And now I have this Bubblewrap dress with no hat. 

And who would wear that fabulous dress without a matching bow hat?

Regardless, thank you random Etsy shopper. Your purchase of said hat enabled me to buy both milk AND bread this week for the house, which is good, since the roommates assured me it was my turn to buy the staples.

No comments:

Post a Comment