Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My landlords won't take my money

Okay, today is February 23. March is in 6 days.My landlords have not cashed the February rent check, yet. If you are anything like me you see that you have money in your bank account and forget that its "technically" spent already. Or you don't forget and it just sits there taunting you.

And any other time that would just be annoying.  But this is the ONE MONTH that I actually have cash in my bank account (even though I don't really because the check could clear any moment, you know, when my landlords decided that they could use that extra cash...) and so when Uncle Sam poked into my records to see if  I could,  in fact, be awarded some government assistance for food, what did they see? Money. 

And what that means for me is a big old rejection letter. Awesome.

Of course its not all doom and gloom. I did sell some art:
So thats good. I have about 25 more pieces listed, so if I could just sell some more, I could actually, you know, eat and stuff.

4 comments:

  1. That's awful! Can you appeal it or something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you post the URL for your Etsy site? I've been wanting to look at it, but I can't find it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Queenjulie, my shop is ecobota.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete