Sunday, November 7, 2010

Fascinating.

One thing I've been doing lately to unwind at the end of the day is making fascinators, which, if you don't know, are the sort of Victorian-inspired feathered headpieces that look pretty awesome and are getting to be pretty popular.

There are like a zillion people on on Etsy selling fascinators so I'm trying to think of a way to market mine differently. And I think I may have figured it out: since i'm making them out of scraps of old projects and actually using packing material from Real Job shipments, I can claim (truthfully) that they are recycled and earth friendly. Which is cool.

Wanna see?

 This one I can't actually sell, because it used a Goldfinch feather I found in the woods, and the peskty migratory bird act states that songbird feathers can't be bought or sold, but I can use it for me. 
Black and Gold!





No comments:

Post a Comment